We offer a Communication and Leadership Workshop to all members and friends of the ARCC, who want to gain knowledge and skills in order to lead their communities to success in the New Zealand system.
Participants learn to
- Recognise the importance of appropriate communication and leadership styles in dealing with resettlement issues
- Encourage greater participation within your community
- Work with different cultural groups
- Understand and learn from the Maori approach to communication and leadership
- And prioritise your own leadership responsibilities.
Participants, who complete the program, will receive a Certificate of Attendance and Achievement.
Participation is free of charge.
Participants need to be able to communicate in English, and be truly committed to attending the individual courses.
The training consists of 8 workshops that take place over 8 weeks. The next round of workshops will start in mid-September. For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.